Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Won Something..."One Lovely Blog Award"





One Lovely Blog Award...My First Blog Award
What a way to start the day...to find that Gini at Ginisology honored me with my first blog award! Thanks Gini! [Isn't her blog name Ginisology the cutest??] Thanks for the encouragement, support, and kind words, Gini.


Pay It Forward
Not only is this award for me, but I get to share the love with 7 blogs/authors as well. Is that not cool, or what? Then when those 7 receive their award, they spread the love to 7 other worthy blogs/authors, and so on and so forth. It's the gift that keeps on giving...So, read some new blogs and/or read some old favorites then pass it on...

And the Nominees Are...
[I just want to say that it's hard to pick just 7 because there are so many creative and entertaining blogs out there. Now, if I could just get this envelope open...O.K., here they are...]

Thanks again, Gini!

Caroline

10 comments:

  1. These are so fun. Thank you so much.
    Your blog is definitely a good read. Such interesting life stories.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline, fellow blogger and researcher!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,
    Congratulations. You do have a lovely blog that I enjoy reading. You build a great case for capturing family stories, which is also one of my passions.

    Beth
    www.bethlamie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, Thanks so much for the nomination. Even though I like roses I'm not quite sure if I can bring myself to post that "PINK" award badge. I'm glad you enjoy my blog as I follow yours as well. Keep up the good work.
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the award. That was a nice suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome Caroline, you deserve it. It's a great feeling getting the award, I have received 2 and have been amazed both times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this? Thank you! And Congratulations as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! It's so nice to see the love being passed on throughout the blogosphere. :-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comments will be deleted. So keep it clean and be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...