Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here's My Sign, Oops, I Mean My Bumper Sticker!

Okey-Dokey.  I was too tempted by Randy Seaver's Saturday night genealogy fun challenge this week on his blog Genea-Musings where he has challenged his readers to come up with a bumper sticker slogan that describes our "addicti-..,er passion" for genealogy.  When I first read it, I thought, "Oh, that's cute", but when he mentioned there'd be "extra points" for making it look like a real bumper sticker, well, I couldn't resist...[combining genealogy and photoshop?  I'm SO there...]  Here's my submission:

Genealogy Bumper Sticker

Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Caroline:

    Another extra credit woman! Love the bumper sticker. Great job!

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be any fun if we were ever done! ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be happy if I get back to Noah. From there to Adam and Eve has been done, I'll just import the GEDCOM! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comments will be deleted. So keep it clean and be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...