Friday, May 11, 2012

Part 2 FTM2012 & Workflow for Researching

Here's the promised part 2 of how I use FTM 2012 and my online workflow process. And I'm using my DAR & UEL applications as examples.

One question I've already received on it is if I've used the integrated web search in FTM 2012. I have, but I'm not in love with it. First, I have my fave research sites setup in groups via a Forefox browser addon. Second, the  view within FTM2012 doesn't show Tasks, just minimal facts, media, & notes. I want to see the tasks along with all the other info when I toggle while researching. I'm greedy like that.


Anywho. Here's the video. And more importantly, what's your workflow?


~Caroline

[Note: I'm cross posting to 4YourFamilyStory.com.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments will be deleted. So keep it clean and be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...