- I've buddied with Jenna at Desperately Seeking Surnames. Why? Mainly because I liked her idea of just 3 goals.
- I've created 3 goals as well for 2012 for this blog in particular. Why only 3? Because I've 2 professional blogs with many more goals. [And I've buddied up with Kim Von Aspern-Parker from the blog Le Maison Duchamp for those. And if you go read her goals and action plans, you'll clearly see how far behind I already am, which is why I partnered with her. She's gonna keep me in line. I hope.]
- Continue Big Paw Paw's stories. The man was baaad. And that makes him SO good to write about.
- Continue my They Had Balls series. Cuz who doesn't want to read about that? It was kicked off by Big Paw Paw & then his story automatically demanded his own series. I continued it with the probable pirate in the family [some readers have dubbed him Captain Eddie. Love that.] I still have Loyalists, witches, fornicators, prisoners, murderers, and those who've been murdered. And they all had balls [the proverbial ones]. And stories to reveal. In fact, these ancestors are demanding it.
- Create Landing Pages for ancestors whose stories are long and varied, like Big Paw Paw. I've new followers/readers all the time who could benefit from links to all the stories about a particular ancestor in one place when they come and visit.