Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bits & Pieces of Puckerbrush

Thanks, Les!

Les-Puckerbrush Thank You

Les over at Bits and Pieces has also awarded me the Janice Brown Puckerbrush Blog Award for Excellence, and as my thank you, I have designed Les a "manly" thank you.  Thank you so much Les for your kind words.  It means a lot to me because your blog is so well-written, and the design of your blog is so very pleasing to the reader's eyes!
[For more information on the "Puckerbrush Award" please read my previous post "My Many Thanks".]

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Your talent and passion for geneology is really being recognized as it should.

    Congratulations.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome and your thank you is great. Les

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comments will be deleted. So keep it clean and be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...