O.K., here's the fix if you have a blog on Blogger.com and you aren't able to access it [error code: bx-rlezpk] or can't access Layout [error code: bx-m4v2gb]:
- If you have an error page, and there is no "header" thingy on top, but it says Blogger...click on it.
- Click on your "Dashboard" Link in top right hand corner.
- Should have list of your blog(s).
- Click on "Layout" of the blog you can't access.
- Click on "Edit HTML" - don't worry you're NOT going to touch your HTML...
- Scroll down to below the HTML window.
- Click on link: "Revert widget templates to default". [This will NOT affect your layout.]
- Remove your Google adsense ad thingys for now [worked for me & probably why Blogger hasn't said anything, because they don't want you to do that. Just my opinion...I don't blame 'em...]
Hope this works for you...not really a "techy" person as you can probably tell ;)